Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
For those without existing fitness qualifications, our PT diploma combines the gym instructor & personal trainer courses enables you to become a Personal Trainer and take on paying clients.
You’ll develop a thorough working knowledge of how to plan and implement effective training sessions to successfully meet your client’s needs. This will equip you well to work in a gym/health club or set up your own business.
Our aim is to develop outstanding personal trainers that are educated to a much higher level than the industry-standard. We have developed the course content around our philosophy of detailed screening including range of motion assessment, movement competency and functional capacity.
We’ve found the perfect balance of theory and real-world application, equipping you with the practical skills and processes to confidently deliver first class training sessions. You’ll learn how to use our PT Planning Tool, our app that supports you when designing a training programme based on your client’s training goals and exercise competency.
Outstanding E-learning: Study at your own pace
As soon as you book onto the course you will receive your course manual and access to our outstanding e-learning materials. This will allow you to study at your own pace and at a time that fits with your existing commitments. Your tutor will be available to provide support and guidance via phone and email throughout the course.
- Duration: 18 days (14 days of content plus four assessment days)
- Venues: Eastbourne, Penryn
- Cost: £1417
- Payment: Learning loans and instalment plans available
- Assessment Methods: practical observation, worksheets and multiple-choice tests
- Endorsed by: Active IQ, REPs, CIMSPA
- Employment: Guaranteed interview with Everyone Active, David Lloyd and The Gym, or set up your own business