Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Our personal trainer course will give you the skills and confidence to excel in this competitive industry. You’ll learn how to conduct detailed movement appraisals, as well as how to plan and deliver effective training programmes for a variety of client needs.
Deliver First Class PT Sessions
We’ve found the perfect balance of theory and real-world application, equipping you with the practical skills and processes to confidently deliver first class training sessions.
You’ll learn how to use our PT Planning Tool, our app that supports you when designing a training programme based on your client’s goals, their range of motion and exercise competency.
Upon completion of the course you’ll be a fully qualified, Level 3 personal trainer and be able to join REPs or CIMSPA (the health & fitness industry associations) as well as take out the necessary public liability insurance to take on paying clients.
Outstanding E-Learning: Study at your own pace
As soon as you book onto the course you will receive your course manual and access to our outstanding e-learning materials. This will allow you to study at your own pace and at a time that fits with your existing commitments. Your tutor will be available to provide support and guidance via phone and email throughout the course.
- Duration: 12 days (ten days of content plus two assessment days)
- Venues: Eastbourne, Fulham
- Cost: £799
- Payment: Learning loans and instalment plans available
- Assessment Methods: practical observation, worksheets and multiple-choice tests
- Endorsed by: Active IQ, REPs, CIMSPA
- Employment: Guaranteed interview with Everyone Active, David Lloyd and The Gym, or set up your own business