Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
The course consists of a range of units covering the theory and practical elements of the gym instructor role. You will learn how to identify the most appropriate exercises for clients, and how to instruct these effectively.
We are proud of our approach to instructing that centres around postural competency, joint alignment and maintenance of neutral spine. This is supported by a thorough understanding and application of how and when to progress/regress exercises for your clients. These elements combine to develop fitness instructors that are able exceed the standard typically offered in most gyms and health clubs.
Online & In-Person Study Options
Choose the mode of study that best suits you. With our online course option you’ll receive access to all course content via our e-learning site, consisting of pre-recorded lessons. Alternatively, choose the in-person option and access practical workshops and in-person assessments.
- Online and In-Person study options
- Venues: Eastbourne, Fulham
- Cost: £249 (Online) or £349 (In-Person)
- Payment: instalment plans available
- Assessment Methods: practical observation, worksheets and multiple-choice tests
- Endorsed by: Focus Awards & CIMSPA
- Progression: Level 3 Personal Trainer